INVERLOCH & SOUTH GIPPSLAND
Ian Symonds & Associates’s business lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts. Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Ian Symonds & Associates can help with:
- Lease terms
- Goodwill & valuation of business assets
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
- Review or drafting of contractual agreements being business franchises, contract of sale of business and leases.
Other Areas of Practice
Local legal professionals who care
As a small team of dedicated professionals we aim to provide a friendly, family atmosphere with a reputation for timely, personalised service.
Contact us to arrange an appointment with an experienced solicitor or conveyancer.
Family Law | Probate Law | Wills | Property Conveyancing | Divorce Lawyers | Deceased Estates | Solicitors
Servicing The Mornington Peninsula, Inverloch & South Gippsland inc. Wonthaggi, Leongatha, Korumburra, Loch, Mornington, Mount Eliza, Mount Martha, Hastings, Rosebud, Portsea, Rye, Sorrento, Blairgowrie, Phillip Island, Cowes & Newhaven.