INVERLOCH & SOUTH GIPPSLAND
Ian Symonds & Associates have experienced conveyancing solicitors to help with all stages of VIC property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property and more.
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Auction contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Property Title including Torrens, old system, qualified, strata, or crown
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Vendor’s Statement, general conditions, and special conditions
- The cooling off period and deposits
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Commercial property including leases
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Building Act 1995
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant
- Preparing and registering Powers of Attorney
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
Other Areas of Practice
Local legal professionals who care
As a small team of dedicated professionals we aim to provide a friendly, family atmosphere with a reputation for timely, personalised service.
Contact us to arrange an appointment with an experienced solicitor or conveyancer.
Family Law | Probate Law | Wills | Property Conveyancing | Divorce Lawyers | Deceased Estates | Solicitors
Servicing The Mornington Peninsula, Inverloch & South Gippsland inc. Wonthaggi, Leongatha, Korumburra, Loch, Mornington, Mount Eliza, Mount Martha, Hastings, Rosebud, Portsea, Rye, Sorrento, Blairgowrie, Phillip Island, Cowes & Newhaven.