INVERLOCH & SOUTH GIPPSLAND
Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Ian Symonds & Associates offer many years of experience with property law in Inverloch and have represented both buyers and sellers of property for all legal matters. This brings peace of mind to our clients. Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Victoria
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with settlement and exchange
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regard to building contracts
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
- Representation in dispute resolution and at Court
Other Areas of Practice
Local legal professionals who care
As a small team of dedicated professionals we aim to provide a friendly, family atmosphere with a reputation for timely, personalised service.
Contact us to arrange an appointment with an experienced solicitor or conveyancer.
Family Law | Probate Law | Wills | Property Conveyancing | Divorce Lawyers | Deceased Estates | Solicitors
Servicing The Mornington Peninsula, Inverloch & South Gippsland inc. Wonthaggi, Leongatha, Korumburra, Loch, Mornington, Mount Eliza, Mount Martha, Hastings, Rosebud, Portsea, Rye, Sorrento, Blairgowrie, Phillip Island, Cowes & Newhaven.